|Nombre y Apellidos*||Cristina Marcos|
|Empresa*||Barbara IoT, SL|
|Dirección||Calle Vivero, 5. Planta 4a, Madrid, Madrid 28040 Spain|
|Título del puesto*||Android ROM Developer|
|Descripción de la empresa||Barbara IoT is an expanding technology Startup that provides consulting services and software development for Internet of Things (IoT) and Connected devices. Based in Madrid, it has a portfolio of international clients of various kinds, including for example manufacturers of smartphones, connected vehicles, intelligent thermostats or Industry 4.0.
The engineering department is in the process of expansion and growth, and it is opening a new position for its office located in Madrid.
|Detalle de la oferta*||We are looking for a Senior developer, with deep experience in C / C ++ and developing Android applications. She or he will mainly work for an exciting project consisting in integrating an amazing audio technology as part of the Android OS system itself, by creating a modified Android ROM for certain Android devices.
What your responsibilities will be.
You will part of a team whose responsibilities are:
• Integrating our customer’s audio technology in different Android ROM for different phones.
• Create and maintain an SDK on Android so that third parties can use our customer’s audio technology.
• Create Android apps that allow end-users to control and configure our customer’s audio technology.
What we offer.
We offer you the possibility of joining a startup in Madrid center with a leading team and some of the most valued engineers and programmers in Spain. Within this project, you’ll be part of an international team of developers what work together following an agile methodology to provide the best solution to the end-user.
• Full-time job with intensive working day on Fridays and summer days.
• Flexible working hours.
• Salary: according to value and experience.
• Possibility of teleworking / telecommuting certain days / hours
|Requisitos específicos||What we need.
We are looking for a person who:
• Is used to working in international projects and environments.
• Wants to work in a relaxed and flexible «startup» environment.
• Is curious, self-taught, and proactive.
• Looks forward to learning with a team of top engineers and programmers in
the market. Qualifications:
• Vocational training or higher education in software engineering, development or telecommunications.
• Fluent English and Spanish both written and spoken. Experience:
• Previous experience of 3 years in similar job functions
• Professional deep experience working on projects using C or C ++ language.
• Professional experience developing applications using Android SDK and NDK.
• Experience on CI development.
• Experience with shell scripting.
• Professional experience with git.
• Professional experience with Linux command-line.
• Agile methodology
Other experience valued:
• Experience on kernel development.
• Experience or knowledge building or modding Android ROMS.
• Experience in Android audio development (OpenSL ES, AudioTrack).
• Experience working on Android OS projects.
• Experience or knowledge working on DSP.
• Experience or knowledge on Android framework development.
• Professional experience working on Android music applications.
• Deep knowledge of audio buffers generation and manipulation.
• Experience creating libraries and applications in Linux.
If you think you meet our requirements, and want to work for an expanding startup in a leading market: apply now!